Zahirul H Bhuiyan
Email : email@example.com
- Working as a Lead Performance Automation Engineer at General Motors, Georgia IT Innovation Center, Atlanta, GA Since Jan 2016.
- Worked as a Performance Automation Engineer, Regions Bank, Birmingham, AL
- Worked as a Software Automation Engineer at Wells Fargo Bank/3Qi Labs, San Francisco, CA
- Worked as a Software QA Engineer at Utilifit, Atlanta, GA
University of Greenwich London, UK First Class
Masters Of Computer Science
Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Bangladesh First Class
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering
- HP LoadRunner, UFT/QTP, ALM/QC, HP Performance Center, Selenium, Ruby and WATIR, Team Foundation Server(TFS), TestRail, YouTrack, TestComplete, JIRA, BugZero, Mobile Automation and Performance , Fiddler, Idera, Splunk, Dynatrace, HP SiteScope, HP Diagnostics.
- Java, C#, C++, C, Ruby.
- Formal query language, MySQL, SQL, query optimization, physical database design and relational database design using Oracle 11g
- MS Project, MS Visio, Visual ParaDigm, yEd Graph Simulator, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), MS Front Page.
- Windows 9X/XP/Vista, Windows 7 & 8, Linux (Red Hat)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- Basic Network Design and Network Simulation using OPNET Modeller and Packet Tracer.