opcje binarne bank This release expands LoadRunner’s scripting and recording capabilities, in addition to providing many technological and usability enhancements.
opzioni trader Some release highlights:
- Improved HP Network Virtualization integration, including support for additional protocols, and introduction of the Network Virtualization Analytics report for advanced network performance breakdown.
- TruClient record and replay now supported in Chromium, enabling cross-browser capabilities such as the ability to record in one browser and replay in another (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chromium).
- LoadRunner Help Center now accessible both locally and online. Access the online Help Center at http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/50/help/.
http://tjez.gob.mx/perdakosis/471 The release includes:
- New supported technologies and platforms
- Google Compute Engine available as a cloud provider in the Controller.
- Support of GWT DFE on Linux.
- Support for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers.
- Support for latest version of Eclipse and Selenium.
- Updated Linux load generator matrix with extended support for 64-bit systems.
http://sundekantiner.dk/bioret/679 Improved HP Network Virtualization integration
- Simplified process for creating a test with Network Virtualization:
- Predefined virtual locations.
- Simpler access to Network Virtualization settings from the LoadRunner user interface.
- Ability to define virtual locations for all protocols. For details, see the Product Availability Matrix.
- New Analysis graph comparing transaction response times by location.
- Unified licensing management (LoadRunner and Network Virtualization).
- The LoadRunner Community license now includes two free Network Virtualization virtual users.
HP NV Analytics
- Enhanced replay summary in VuGen, with Network Virtualization statistics for Web-based and TruClient – Web protocols.
- A fully functional version of NV Analytics with a 30-day license.
- Network Virtualization Analytics Standalone and Predictor integrations, providing feedback that enables you to improve your Web application performance.
Web – HTTP/HTML:
- Usability enhancements in the GWT DFE mechanism.
- Ability to generate WebSocket code directly from pcap files.
- Ability to create Vuser Script from HTTP Archive (HAR) files.
- Support for 64-bit recording in Google Chrome.
- Ability to set default SSL level in Runtime settings.
- Initial Authentication for NTLM and Kerberos authentications.
- Correlation settings enhancements, with improvements to the TestPad dialog box and ability to exclude content types through the user interface.
- Automatic password hiding within script code.
- Recording alerts, issuing warnings to indicate that SSL is not being recorded.
- New protocol,TruClient – Web, allows cross-record and replay between Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chromium browsers. A script recorded with one browser, can be replayed in another browser.
- Ability to convert TruClient – Firefox and TruClient – IE scripts to TruClient – Web.
- New toolbox step,If Browser, allows you to add browser-specific steps.
- A global watch panel allows you to view variable values using breakpoints.
- Support for download filters in TruClient – Web scripts.
- Event handler support for the following dialog boxes: alert, confirm, prompt, and authentication.
- Ability to mark Generic Browser steps as optional.
- Improved reporting, by designating the time spent on object identification for optional steps that were not replayed, as wasted time.
- Enhancements to the user interface:
- Ability to group multiple steps into an action.
- Ability to rename a function library.
- Ability to close dialog boxes using the Esc key.
- Ability to open context sensitive help using the F1 key from all dialog boxes.
- Ability to apply a Dark theme to the TruClient sidebar.
- A TruClient standalone setup file allows you to install TruClient independent of VuGen.
- Support for XenApp with App-V.
- Ability to override recorded synchronization area by specifying exact values for top-left point, width, and height of the synchronization area.
- Ability to synchronize when launching the Citrix agent.
- Citrix documentation improvements with additional tips and guidelines.
Support forAsync and Await modifiers for asynchronous programming.
The filter manager is now a dockable pane, accessible from theView
You can manage a method’s inclusion or exclusion from the VuGen editor’s context menu.
- Support for RTMP over SSL (RTMPS).
- Ability to insert a text check from the Recording toolbar.
- Web Services: Ability to create Vuser script from Fiddler .saz files.
RDP: Session management improvements, with ability to resume unclosed sessions and terminate sessions at the end of a replay.
POP3, SMTP, IMAP: When recording a login step in which an IP address was specified, the script saves the IP address instead of the host name.
RTE: New explicit disconnect API command.
SAP – Web, Siebel – Web: Support for remote and local proxy recording.
Java over HTTP: Support for DFE extensions (with the exception of GWT).
Windows Sockets: Support for SSL.
VuGen replay summary improvements
- Improved replay statistics details and ability to view results for script actions.
- Export replay statistics to PDF.
- Link to Network Virtualization Analytics reports for Web-based and TruClient protocols.
VuGen general usability improvements
- Proxy recording enhancements: Support of traffic filtering, client-side certificates, and error detection.
- Ability to enable/disable Async rules when recording a script.
- Correlation support for JSON content type (Windows platform only).
- Ability to edit and save all file types in VuGen code editor.
- Enhanced keyboard support for the Runtime Settings views.
- Support for HTML reports in Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- New Analysis graphs forTruClient – Native Mobile showing CPU, memory, and free memory on device.
- Performance and Graphs UI improvements.
- New Transaction graph grouping the response time by location.
- OpenSSL version 0.2d incorporating all of the latest security fixes.
- FIPS Windows compatibility.
Load generator improvements
- Docker installation for Linux load generators.
Increased Help Center accessibility
- The LoadRunner Help Center is now available on the Web, providing easier access and more up-to-date user assistance. You can switch between the online and local Help Centers through a selection button in the user interface.
- Integrations with latest HP product versions
HP Mobile Center:
- TruClient – Native Mobile protocol integration with version 1 of HP Mobile Center. For details see the Mobile Center Help.
- New monitors and graphs showing CPU, memory, and free memory on mobile device.
- HP Service Virtualization:
- Integration with HP Service Virtualization version 70.
- Auto deploy functionality allowing services to be deployed automatically when test run begins.
- Improved HP Service Virtualization Setup dialog box for configuring services before the test run.
- Improved HP Service Virtualization Runtime dialog box allowing interaction with services during runtime.
Jenkins plugin:Integration with Jenkins version 1.602. For details, see the HP Application and Automation Tools
- Integration with recent versions of the following HP products:
- HP Diagnostics
- HP SiteScope
- HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- HP Performance Center
- HP Business Process Monitor (BPM)